Offered Salary 1000
Salary for search 1000
Celebfie is looking to hire experienced Corporate Key Accounts – Business Development Managers to acquire new clients for their B2B services. The position’s key responsibilities includes business development to grow the company’s sales and revenues as per the business plan and ensure that customers are satisfied with the services. Other responsibilities include creating a sales pipeline by developing direct sales and channel partner engagements.
- New Client acquisitions (B2B Corporate Sales)
- New Channel partner acquisitions
Position reports to: Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving Sales and Revenue targets through Corporate Sales and Channel Partners
- High caliber Account Management skills to build sales funnel, acquire logos, book new sales, grow revenues, sales forecasting, lead management, sales proposal management, contract negotiations and Sales MIS
- Build channel partner ecosystem and develop sales channels to acquire new customer segments
- Account management understanding of customer’s strategic objectives, business requirements, operational challenges, buying decisions, contractual process and key stakeholder relationship management
- Drive internal cross-functional teams across Presales, Sales, Marketing, Products, Operations to ensure client and partner satisfaction
- Build key stakeholder relationships, multi-function and multi-level connects with decision makers, influencers and exec sponsors within the customer and partner organizations
- Build market intelligence by tracking industry environment, regulatory changes, market dynamics, emerging trends, competitive activities
- Graduation, preferably with Post Graduation or specialization in Sales Management and / or Marketing
- Min. 5+ years of Corporate BD and Sales experience in Media/ Entertainment or Advertising, B2B E-commerce, Event management (MICE) or concept Selling companies
- Ability to leverage existing CXO relationships within corporates or industry segments
- Experience of acquiring and handling large companies as clients is essential
- Proficiency in English and Hindi communication is essential
- Fluency in regional languages is an added advantage
Important to note:
- This is currently a Remote (WFH) working role.
- The company has a BYOD policy. It is mandatory to have own Laptop, Mobile device and a good internet connection.
- This is a 6 days / week working routine.
- Sales positions have an incentive (Variable) component over and above the fixed fee. (Quarterly payable)
Sourcing tips (MANDATORY requirements):-
- 5+ years of proven Corporate Sales experience with a good relationships / contacts
- Target Sectors: Media & Entertainment, Advertising, B2B E-commerce, Events (MICE), Concept selling companies
- Prior Experience in Sales & Account management of Large enterprises is essential
- Excellent English and Hindi communication is essential
- MBA (Marketing) is preferable but not mandatory.
- Recruitment cycle: 1) CV shortlist, 2) HOD/ MD round 3) HR round