Experience : 1-5 years ( B2B Collection)
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Upto 2.4 LPA
Working Days : 5 days in a week
Location : Domlur Bangalore
- B2B Collection of Bad Debts Responsibilities and Duties
- Effective management of confidential data.
- Interaction & Followup with the Business for collection of pending dues.
- Ability to overcome the hurdles & delivery on the targets.
- Daily Reporting on the collection.
- Highlighting challenges & support required items.
- Submitting monthly data with the comments & latest status on each case. Qualifications
- Undergraduate or Graduate in Bachelor’s Degree. Must be aware of Accounts related activities. Preferred BCOM.
- Experience – Fresher or Experienced in Account Receivable/Accounts Payable/Finance.
- Languages – Mandatory – Fluent English (Written & Verbal) & Optional Hindi/Kannada/Other Regional Language.
- Location – Based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Preferred within 10 Kms of Domlur. • Additional Skills – Proficiency in Excel is an added advantage.