We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
Experience with automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment environments
Linux Administration, Shell Scripting
Experience in setting up CI/CD framework and worked on tools like Jenkins etc.
Experience in GIT as DVCS and repo-hosted setup like GitHub.
Maintain code repository standards (GIT/SVN), improve practices of branching and code merge.
Working knowledge of technologies such as Docker, AWS, Ansible.
Database administration (MariaDB, MySQL, MongoDB).
Experience with Apache httpd server, Apache tomcat.
Working Experience on HAProxy, Nagios, Keepalived.
Monitoring – Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting.