Experience : 3+ Years
Annual CTC : Upto 9 LPA (Negotiable)
Location : Delhi / Gurgaon
We are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer to grow with our dev team. As a Flutter Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Worked on custom plugins and package creation.
- Knowledge of AR effects and image filters like instagram, snapchat, etc.
- Worked on social media application.
- Worked on unity for Avatar creation and rendering.
- Knowledge of tactics for light weight application creation.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into hight quality reaponsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.