Experience: 5 to 10 Years
ACTC: 300000 to 500000 Lakh
Qualification: Graduate / PGDM/MBA- HR
Location : Delhi/Gurgaon
The person shall be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Sourcing of relevant profiles for recruitment of candidates at different positions. Searching & shortlisting CVs, arranging interviews of candidates, placing the offer
- Handling of On-boarding & Induction of new employees as well as exit formalities of employees leaving the organization
- Coordinating with different engineering colleges to complete the campus placements. Managing Learning & Development of all employees
- Managing all the necessary registers and forms w.r.t. applicable labour laws
- Administering Employee Benefits
- Managing administrative responsibilities of the office.
Human Resource Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee Retention, Employee Welfare, Organizational Development, Learning & Development