Qualification Post Graduate
Experience : 8+ Years
Annual CTC : 8-12 LPA
Position : 05
- Provide inputs for formulation of overall organization strategy, and short/ long term business plans to leverage loyalty
- Develop and deliver on strategy, goals and performance metrics for the loyalty function as per the goals and objectives of the organization
- Conceptualize CRM marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user’s lifecycle
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Develop the budget for the loyalty vertical and monitor and ensure adherence to budget
- Working with the marketing team to create, implement and monitor the framework for new member acquisitions
- Work with the marketing team to create, implement and monitor the entire customer lifecycle management framework; create & track annual communication calendar, promotion plans and digital marketing strategy to achieve organisation objective
- Experience with CRM software required. Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Customer Journey Mapping & Effectively utilize push notifications, SMS & email campaigns to target users with relevant and personalized communication.
- Work closely with the Analytics and Information Technology team to develop strategy and process for leveraging the rich data asset and building insights on the loyalty drivers
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Manage customer loyalty programs and other customer retention programs.
- Lead the reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards
- 7 years + work experience with experience in Banking / Travel / Airline / Hospitality / Retail industry preferred in Loyalty Programs.
- Customer Relationship Management. Customer Lifecycle Management
- Customer analytics & Customer centricity is a must.
- Previous experience in CRM marketing/retention marketing/email, push notification, SMS.
- Prior experience with an e-com player a Plus
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal language skills.
- Ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross-functional skills.