Offered Salary 1000
Salary for search 1000
PHP Laravel Framework Developer
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimisation techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will be an added advantage.
- Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap framework.
- Hands on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS/Heroku/Rackspace/Digital Ocean/Linode), related services and server administration like setting up Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman’s terms.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 4+ year(s)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Graduation – Bachelor of Engineering – Bachelor of Technology (B.E./B.Tech.)
in Other – Not Required Per/CGPA
- Provide a link to the projects in GITHUB / GITLAB
- Immediate requirement (Avoid sourcing candidates having more than 15 days Notice period, unless exceptional)
- Important: Please ensure that the candidate is willing & eager to work in a Technology “Startup environment” and is fully aware of the company & role.
- Virtual Onboarding: Candidate must have their own Laptop/ PC with a good Wifi connection.(BYOD)
- This is a “Work from home” requirement at least until end of 2020. The candidates however, must be willing to work out-of Noida or Mumbai offices in 2021.
- There is a 4 months probabtion period.