- Direct and manage projects from inception through execution / closing.
- Manage project scope, budget resources, deliverables and all documentation.
- Specify, propose and present innovative solutions and lead high-quality end-to-end OSS solution architecture and design.
- Provide leadership and assign resources to manage the project scope.
- Regulate timeframes to ensure that project milestones are met.
- Work as a key technical authority interfacing with customer stakeholders and third party vendors.
- Perform proof of concepts, performance tests and benchmarking to evaluate acceptability of technical solutions.
- Analyse the competition information and define winning strategies.
- Be customers’ advocate and leverage the internal teams to meet customers’ expectations and satisfaction.
- Remain well informed of the latest trends in interface design, usability, graphic applications and HTML development.
- Plan resource allocations and set realistic sprint goals.
- Prototype, evaluate and recommend the most suitable platform for our needs.
- Research and design short and long term milestones and identify inter-project dependencies.
- Delegate effectively to get the very best out of the skills available in the team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 6+ years IT project management preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of project planning methodology.
- Ability to find solutions in a short timeframe with the highest degree of reuse and quality.
- Eagerness to learn new web technologies and methodologies.
- Experience driving the growth of technical skills within the team.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced software organization.
- Proven track record for managing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.