Job Title: QA Automation Testing Engineer
Job Location: New Delhi
Experience: 3-7 years
Responsibilities:● Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
● Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Executing test cases and reviewing results
● Reporting and documenting technical issues/defects
● Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
● Preparing test reports
● Help troubleshoot issues
● Keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
Qualifications and Skillset:
● Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
● Automation test planning and designing, test environment set up, analyze test cases and
identifying test cases which can be automated, developing scripts with minimal Java
Script coding, enhance scripts, scripts execution, monitor test runs, analyze test results
and defect reporting.
● API testing
● Secondary- Proven Manual testing Experience,
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
● Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
● Experience in web and mobile applications testing.
● Follow the deadlines.
Soft Skills Required:
● Good command of English and working knowledge of MS office is a must.
● Working with teams/individually and taking ownership of deliverables.
● Should be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
● Punctual – can make time-bound deliveries without hampering quality.