Software Engineer –C++
Experience : 3+ Years
Annual CTC : 6-8 LPA
Position : 02
Few Mandatory things:-
- Candidate should have working experience on Linux OS.
- Candidate should have working experience over TCP/IP & socket programming.
- No GUI/QT experience candidates required.
- Atleast 5 yrs of working experience on C++
- Embedded C++ working experience not required.
- Participate or take lead on a project team of engineers involved in development of software for the telecom products.
- Design and development of the product features and subsystems.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting complex problems at the system and software level involving multiple sub systems.
- Interact closely and effectively with other teams such as Sales/Marketing, Product Management, QA, and Documentation.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Strong hands-on experience in C/C++ software development for telecommunications and networking software.
- Strong software troubleshoot and debugging skills
- Strong OOAD and problem solving skills.
- Good familiarity GNU toolchain over Linux platform.
- Good understanding of multi-threading, IPC, memory management and other OS level concepts.
- Knowledge of IPv4/IPv6 networking and transport layer protocols such as TCP/UDP/SCTP.
- Knowledge of telecom protocols like MAP,TCAP,SCCP,USSD,SS7,SMPP.
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies like docker containers.
- Knowledge of design and development of messaging products like SMSC or ESME.
- Knowledge of high-available, fault-tolerant and large-scale distributed telecom software systems
- Ability to work with team of engineers/architects (local and/or off-shore) in a dynamic workplace.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby)
Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.