Experience, Job Responsibility & Requirements:
Ø 2 to 5 + years of relevant exp in handling Collections process, Preferably B2B
Ø Handling/Resolve billing and customer credit issues in coordination with clients
Ø Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status efforts
Ø To Maintain Client Relationship
Ø Dispute resolution
Ø Collection through calls/Mailers
Ø Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
Ø Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
Ø Analytical skill set, good presentation skills,
Ø Ability to interact with any level within an organization
Ø Good telephone, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- 2 to 4years of relevant exp for Executive and 4- 6 years for Assistant Manager in doing business development and marketing activities in Indian market
- Must have handled lead generation via tele marketing (cold-calling), Desktop research& follow ups
- MBA OR Post graduate Diploma in Marketing.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding telephone, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor.
Extensive knowledge of Sales and Market.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing services and products.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Good knowledge on proposal creation/agreement