We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI development wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI Development and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github, GitLab.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good Knowledge of modern hub development and fast page loading.
- Must have the knowledge of cookies and storage management in browsers.
- Must have the knowledge deployment on Linux environment
- Knowledge of Linux OS.