- Knowing the client-server architecture and understanding how all its components interact.
- Ability to write modular and supported, clean code • Ability to work on several projects at once
- Deep knowledge of WordPress CMS (WP API, WP Multisite, WP REST API, etc.).
- Experience in developing templates and plug-ins for WordPress • The experience of integration and development for Woocommerce will be a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL / PostgreSQL / other RDMBS • Knowledge of related tools such as Git, NPM, Webpack, Gulp, etc.
- Experience with Figma (preferably) / Sketch / Adobe XD / Illustrator; Photoshop RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participation in the design, development, adjustment, refinement of new and existing projects on the platform WordPress.
- Refinement of WordPress themes and plug-ins, expanding the possibilities of ready-made solutions.
- Creation of convenient and clear tools for content updating, documentation of the updating scheme, training of users, how to use tools for updating and rendering assistance at complex updatings;
- Administration of the site on wordpress and other sites.
In response, we offer the following conditions:
- Friendly work environment
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Long-term and interesting projects
• Career opportunities with a fast-growing company